Child Selection Criteria
We are proud to work with various agencies, organizations and individuals across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. We accept applications until October 15, 2023. In order for a child to participate, the child must:
- Be between the ages of 8 – 14 on April 1, 2024.
- Have a long form birth certificate with the parents names listed (passports are not required).
- Financially the child or family would not have the opportunity to travel at this time.
- Be a Canadian citizen – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Must have a medical form completed and reviewed by our medical team.
- Have never been to Universal Studios, Disney or like theme park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
- The parents of the child(ren) are NOT employees of Air Canada.
Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year